Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine


It was our first Valentines as a Married Couple and that in itself is just enough to keep a smile on my face all day. It was sweet around here. Husband and I shopped last weekend and got eachother new perfume/cologne as and early v-day gift. Husband doesn’t really wear cologne so it was something we had to go test out to find one he felt good about. So after testing out quite a few we found it. xtra-white-by-louis-varel It smells so good!
As for me, I wanted an old favorite that I haven’t had for such a long time but still love so much which is victorias secret Heavenly. It's just one of those perfumes I could never get sick of.

The day was Chocolates and Roses with a couple of super sweet cards and lots of love felt around this nest. Jackson was so excited to wake up to a little box of chocolates and some bubbles.

Last year we went out for dinner to celebrate the day of love but this year we decided to stay in and avoid the crowds. We had dinner and watched some DVR'd shows we needed to catch up on.
It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment