Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beach Life

So excited! We are moving to the beach! Well, not right right by the beach but walking distance which is pretty damn sweet! We are all so excited that we found a place and it's affordable. We are going to start moving this weekend. I seriously can not wait. I've got so many ideas for decorating our smaller place. It's smaller, but the way I see it, it will be cozy.  Plus, who cares if it's smaller! Walking...Distance!

 Jack is telling everyone. He is such a beach boy as it is and that is with rarely ever going. He is going to love living so close. We all are. Not only that but we already know one of our neighbors and she is awesome. We will get along perfectly! Another benefit is this will cut about an hour off off my guys drive time on a daily basis.
Oh and did I mention that the electricity and cable are included! Included y'all! We have never lived anywhere where it was included.
I have friends who live there who I barely see now simply because the drive sucks. So looking forward to spending more time with them and getting our kids together more.
Both Sky and I have lived in Oceanside before and both loved it which makes us look forward to this move that much more.
It's time to start organizing and packing!

 
So much happiness happining around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment